Skip to main content
- To take His word and communicate it to humanity with simplicity, clarity, accuracy and power; not to become conformed to the building, but use the building (church) to train men and women, old and young, how to go out and spread the good news, the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To use this building as an infirmary for those that have been oppressed of the devil (Acts 10:38).
- To teach the Word of Faith and Power that God's children can walk in and receive the blessing of Abraham (Galatians 3:14).
- To make men aware that the believers should walk by faith and not by sight.
- To teach young men and young women to keep themselves Holy unto the Lord until they are united in Holy Matrimony.
- To preach and teach the whole consul of God. To educate from the word that healing, deliverance, and the baptism in the Holy Ghost is for the Church.
- To teach that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forevermore (Hebrews 13:8).
- To have facilities for the young as their parents worship and a youth church for our children so they can learn on their level.