Bishop Wallace has been called a Pastor's Pastor because he has a heart for pastors -- a desire to help them fulfill their purpose. He is the founder and leader of Remnant of Christ (ROC) which is the manifestation of a vision God gave Bishop Wallace years ago.
Bishop Charles E. Wallace is Founder and Pastor of Oasis Christian Church in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is a preacher, teacher, and leader who has been serving in the ministry for 32 years and pastoring for the past 22 years. Bishop Wallace and his wife, Minister Gladys Wallace, are the Chief Executive Officers of Remnant of Christ (ROC).
Who We Are:
The Remnant of Christ (ROC) is a ministry comprised of pastors and churches who have submitted their ministries and churches under the leadership of Bishop Wallace for ministerial and pastoral support, guidance and fellowship.
Remnant of Christ (ROC) is designed to glorify God by equipping, assisting, supporting, strengthening and encouraging pastors to fulfill their purpose in the kingdom.
To provide a spiritual institution for those who teach and preach the gospel to receive pastoral counseling, spiritual assistance and support, leadership training, and network with other pastors.
Goals and Objectives:
- Teach and preach the Word of God and win souls for Christ
- Strengthen the work of our pastors
- Enhance the spiritual life, professional values, and skills of pastors
- Strengthen our local churches spiritually and economically and promote the growth of the congregations
- Train, mentor, and assist pastors in understanding and fulfilling their God-ordained ministry call
- Provide information and assistance to those who desire to engage in TV or Radio Ministry, establish a productive youth or mission ministry, or build a church (structure)
Our Beliefs and Values:
- We believe in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, that he died on the cross, was resurrected, and is now sitting on the right hand of the Father interceding for us.
- We believe in baptism by water and in the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in communion.
- We believe the bible was written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in holiness and righteousness.
- We believe that tithing and giving are scriptural.